Friday, November 25, 2011

Well basically our district is all the immature guys that I was scared of when coming into the MTC. They are all great when they focus and really study but some of them most of the time do not focus. Its so hard to get anything done during study time. There are a couple of great guys that I love hanging out with though. Elder Brooks is from Jamaica :) He is awesome, we get along soo well. He was our companion for a moment because his companion never showed up, but then they took him away from us and gave him to a different companionship. My companion, well he kind of goes along with the erst of the district. It is so difficult sometimes to teach with him, because we are unable to prepare as much as I would like. I tend to kind of take over the lessons. It is just easy for me to talk and kind of hard for him to. He is very smart and knows the docterine but he has a hard time making a lesson go smoothly. It's kinda hard for me to wake up early every single morning, but I am usually ok by the end of the morning. I tend to get very sleep in classes and study time. The food...is not that great, I do not eat as much as brendon probably did, but I dont think it matters! None of it is good for you. This whole not being able to be active every day or whenever I want is so dang hard. I liked it when I could go out and play racquetball or go out and do something whenever I wanted. Now I sit in the same classroom for 8 hours a day...or more? O well, I will only be here for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment