Tuesday, January 3, 2012


Dearest Mommy and Daddy
I cant believe My own Mother and Father didnt even write me :( I am saddened deeply. I even sent you pictures! Christmas and New years were alright, nothing super special. I fell asleep at like 9:30 New years eve beacuse we had to be in early. It was wierd being away from home; The first Christmas away from home. The members here love us though! It was fun. We eat at members houses probably 4 or 5 times a week, so we get fed well. I am lazy in excersising in the morning because I am super tired, so I could work on that so I dont gain any weight. Its good that I am on a bike though so I get at least a little excersise every day. ummm I dont really know what else, there is not snow here just a little cold. I like teaching people and I am trying sooo, yeah I think maybe we will have a couple more baptisms this next couple months! I am excited for that, its tough though finding people to teach. I hope all is well at home, I miss everyone and Love everyone! hmm.
 -Love Elder Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment