Monday, January 30, 2012

     I am doing pretty good, This last week we set up lessons for this week with 7ish people! It's so awesome! They all sound so solid and sound like they really want to learn. I am excited because I think I am forgetting how to teach! Thursday was the beginning of a new 6 weeks! I have made it through my first transfer so only one more to go until I am done being the "Trainee". Elder Orr and I are pretty unified in things we do. We have a great relationship and work well and have fun together. There are on occasions things he does that I want to push him off his bike ( I think has happened once on accident) :) But overall its alright! I enjoy this place but I kind of hope I get transfered after this one just to go somewhere new. 2 other Elders who I became great friends with went home and got transferred away from our district. It was quite sad! Well I dont really know what else to say.
   I am glad that BJ actually writes me back! Unlike the other ones that I wrote. haha And I do enjoy reading his letters. They are sooo random but pretty awesome. And this means you can get my basketball hoop fixed or make the city by me a new one! so that Jake can practice at home :) I am trying my hardest to just worry about things here and it works usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment