Tuesday, March 6, 2012


So I did not get transferred, but my companion did! I now have to get a new companion and try to show him everything I know about Deep Creek, Which isn't very much. So we are possibly toast. Hopefully he is patient with me :) His name is Elder Winegar and I get him on thursday. I hope that somehow I will remember everything about this place that I learned from Elder orr. He was a good trainer, I am glad to get a new companion though. I just feel like I like changes more often then not here. Things are going alright, they are kinda slow right now, but I am also hoping that with a new companion and with new ideas from him that we will be able to do things here. I am excited for that, I have been wanting more people to t3each ever since I got here. I feel like I am happiest when I am teaching people the gospel. The times I get most trunky and down are just the times where we are working all day and have not talked to anyone or really talked about the gospel. So I have big hopes for the next 6 weeks!
    I also saw a sign on a baptist Church the other day that said something like "Faith is more important then Obedience" Silly people out here think that just believing is all that is needed. Well I am still alive out here, and working the best I know how?

No comments:

Post a Comment