Monday, March 12, 2012


Hi! 
Ok well this week well, I dont know what to think about it. I got a new companion, lost my trainer and am still in the same area. I kind of miss Elder Orr him and I got along just great. He is an amazing missionary. My new companion is Elder Winegar, he has been out almost a year from around Elko, Nevada. He has kind of strayed a little bit from the normal things missionaries do, like planning well, and making goals, and studying well. It's kind gonna be frustrating, but at least he is willing to do it. This is when I am glad that Elder Orr actually taught me the good ways to do everything. These first few weeks will probably be a little rough to because I had to take over the area, I don't really know where to start or where to go. We have just been doing a lot of wandering and finding. As a missionary, I hate wandering trying to find people. I wish that I just already had people to teach or something. Days go by so slow when we have nothing planned except to tract. We are still only teaching Tina, she is doing alright, still smoking but still showing so much desire to be baptized! Its frustrating sometimes but we will see what happens. It's is so hard to find people that are not flaky to teach around here. I feel like I am just done being in this area, feel like It's a little dry. 



  Well on a better note I guess, It's day time longer and it's getting warmer! And I sent Pictures! :) Um and I dunno what else. Still alive I guess? 

No comments:

Post a Comment