Monday, April 9, 2012


Okey, so here is everything I have been up to, ready? First thing is we had President's interviews Saturday. Those are pretty awesome! Really short but great. In this interview, you guys will never believe this he said "Elder Beebe you have had some rough times out here yet, I have never once seen or heard you complain about it." He was talking about in the letters to him each week where I suppose other missionaries write complaints to him and everything. I suppose that I have not done that. It made me happy that he has realized that. Complaining doesn't do any good for anything. So I am happy for that, and secondly he said that I would be transferred somewhere. He said for sure I will be transferred just doesn't know where yet. I am also pretty happy for that. Although I might miss some members here, I am glad to be getting out. He said that this area was one of the most tough areas in the whole mission for some reason. That was pretty much the highlight of my week. 
 We currently don't have any cool stories about any investigators well because...we don't have any. Sad story here. We tract a LOT, I guess it helps me learn? I also enjoy basketball in the mornings. It only is when we sleep over at the Spanish elders apartment like so we play Thursdays and Mondays. I asked President if I could be transferred somewhere with a racquetball court too! So maybe that will happen. Is it possible for you to send my racquetball Racquet? I dunno what would be the best way. Even if I dont go near a court, just in case I do one day? I can just carry it around with me. I would love you forever too if you even got it stringed for me ;) It's the red one that says Black Jack on it in your room closet. Well let me know. 
 That is basically all. 
 I Love you! Thanks for sending stuff with that package!
  -Elder beebe  

No comments:

Post a Comment