Monday, April 16, 2012


You asked some hints on something for my birthday? Something happened with the email thing I dunno if it worked so lets see. ha Well I would like a GPS, that would be VERY useful out here. If that is a possibility make sure to get the one with LIFETIME Maps. Ummmm My racquet being strung and sent? Then I also thought, maybe an ihome or something, I have been searching for one that also has a CD player as well maybe? or whatever you want to send me I am sure I will be happy with!
 So not to much to say this week, I am getting transferred to Bennets Creek area though! Which is me moving but not going very far. Its basically just the neighbor of my old ward. It will be good though! Still in the same zone and not to far away from the Elders I know here. Maybe we will still be able to play basketball still. I am getting my skill back at this whole basketball thing again so that is good. It's the only good exercise I get. I am going to be a District Leaders Companion, like his counselor! ;) haha It should be pretty fun and good for me I think. After this transfer I will have been out 6 months. Kind of crazy. Well I hope everything is going well at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment